Friday, February 29, 2008

Ballard Kids


As Most of you know we have moved. Living with the Ballards has been fun, we fill closer to their family already. I love waiting their kids. But I have to admit it wasn't fun when I was sick. It was hard taking care of my owe kids, then to add to more. Tell ya what special thanks goes out to my Hunnie and my sweet mother in-law for helping me out, and letting me sleep in on the days I needed it.







These are the little cuties that are getting closer to my heart.
Living in Utah County I didn't get to see much of these kids.
But now I get to see them almost everyday. I'm finally getting
to know them.













































2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ah man arnt those the cutest kids you have ever seen!! thanks for being such a great aunt and watching my buggers! i guess now i need to start blogging again!

Sorensen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.