Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Great Grandma Musser


Her funeral was today. Heard lost of fun and interesting stories. Memories that I didn't remember and thoughts of what life should be like. They called her Granny and I didn't know that. She live 98 great years. Born in 1910. Wow. November 1st in salt lake. Did you know there was an LDS high? And her husband met her while being a TA. there. I am so glad that one of my kids met her, even though he was to little to really remember but we got pictures. 



I was ok a little tears through songs and speakers. I didn't really cry until they were Wheeled her past us. She will be missed but she is with us more now in sprit then we could ever visit her here on earth. 

1 comment:

Ariane said...

Awe it's so good that you made the effort to go see her when you did. I'm sure she really appreciated it and remembered it. That makes me think of all the people I need to visit while I still have the chance....