Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Near Death

Death by French Fry. Saturday the boys and I had McDonald's for dinner. I was driving & eating the boys fries from their happy meals, Drew got a suction cup spider-man I wanted to show him that it stuck to the window. So I put it on the front window and took a bite of my fry then said, "That's cool huh?" and on the huh the fry went in and down my air pipe. I was chocking no air was coming in or out. I was dieing. 
I pulled over openned the door and coughed the fry out. Still nothing, coughing and more coughing fry coming out like vomit I couldn't breath. I tryed my strawberry shake to see if I could get it down. Nope. It felt like it was in my lungs. More coughing and pain and coughing. Finally relief I could breath. My cheast hurt like I'd been hit with a 2x4. I had tears running down my face. Ty and Drew seemed concerned But I was ok. Ok enough to drive. But I didn't want anymore fries. Now today I'm still coughing I think I strand my back under my shoulder. It's so sore and it's right wear my bra sits. 
All in all I am fine. But it will be a while til I eat French Fries.  

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

dude that sucks! we got a HUGE lecture about not talking as you are eating from parkers accident! i hope you feel better soon!

Ariane said...

Man, maybe I need something like that to happen to me so I will stay away from the fries....
I'm sorry you still hurt :(